Monday, April 13, 2015

Drawdown tickets and money are due today.

The final payments for the Huntsville trip are due by April 10 (this Friday).  Please get those payments in because I have to give a final count to the Space and Rocket Center next week.  If you are unsure of what you owe, let me know.

If you have not sent in your Huntsville money, please send it in as soon as possible.  I have to give a count to the space and rocket center so I need the payments in. :-)

Continue bringing in your items for the Troy Animal Rescue Project.  You can bring in new or used items or you can make monetary donations.  We have already raised over $70 and I am so proud of all my students!!


April 13-17 - City of Troy Recycling Contest  - we already have over 22 bags of plastic and are doing great!!  Keep sending it in so we can win the party!!

April 16 - 4H

April 17 - Pike vs Morgan - Round 1 Region game - 1:30

April 22 - Liberty Learning Celebration

May 7 - PTO

May 8 - cut off for AR

May 8 - School performance of the Senior Drama class play.  It is $2 per person and you can begin sending in money at any time.

May 11 - Huntsville Field Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment